Thursday, May 16, 2013

Stress

Stress is something I don't handle well. I have learned a new trick in the past couple of months from my manager. " Do what you can!" For me this has been a huge learning curve. I find it very helpful. She has taught me do a bit each day. Now I had heard this before but for some reason it really hit me. I am finding these two things very helpful.

Lately though I feel so tight. That if someone hit me I would break. I felt as though I was holding everything in my body and it didn't feel good. I knew I had to change something. So I have only done two nights of yoga and what a difference. Why do we forget these things that feel so good for us? Twenty five minutes of relaxation and pulling my body into bliss. Yoga -for me -is all about relaxing. I don't need any pressure or expectations. I just want to stretch into relaxation.

I have also started eating better. We have been eating out way too much in my house and I feel it. I am going to go back to some smoothies and juicing for summer. I also want to get into lots of salads for summer. I was telling my friend Maura that I wanted to start trying recipes from Pinterest . I will post them on here if I like them.

My life will be changing for work again. It will get more stressful. I need to get some steps and systems in place to combat stress. This month is all about that. So talk soon and Chow for now.



3 comments:

  1. You are right…why do we not do the things we know make us feel better, and are so good for us???

    LOVE the first photo!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya! I was wondering if you would be willing to answer my question regarding your blog! My name is Heather and if you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great :-)

    ReplyDelete