Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Prep Day

Well today I got tons done on what I am calling "prep day".I put my huge headphones on much to my husbands amusement. I listened to two one hour long interviews. So I was plant inspired well I was chopping veggies. Lots of veggies.
So what did I do? Rip's lasagna, quinoa and brown rice for the week, salad dressing, veggies cut and muffins.
I will post pictures this week. The boys said the lasagna was good. Josh didn't care for the sweet potatoes but I will keep trying. The plant based muffins.. Well they were for the week but the boys loved them so they will be gone tomorrow. But that is great.
Also I'm trying Slow Cooker apple Oatmeal. So for my early shift in the morning breakfast is done.
Because of all the research I have been doing I was looking for oil content in my foods. Seriously oil is in everything.check it out it is unreal!!! Everything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment