Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Right Now!!

Gorgeous spring tulips!
   So I took a social media break this weekend. Did I peek at Facebook..yep!! But a quick has anyone sent me a message.Nope ... then get off.

    I got to spend the weekend with my boys. I tend to get on Facebook, my blog or other blogs and it will consume alot of my time.I can't give up these things I like them far too much. The connections with friends and family and doing my blog... I love it. But my friend and I on a walk the commented that it can be a bit much.So I took some time off . And I didn't miss anything.

    So I am setting some new priorities. If the boys are around give them my full attention, get outside, workout and look at things I love. Read things I love. If a blog is not really me~ I don't read it. If an article is not me~ I don't read it. If it opens my heart and makes me feel good~ then I'm all over it.At this stage in my life I feel my time is precious. My husband and I don't get to spend alot of time together so it's about quality of time.Josh loves family days and these are the days he will remember.Like this weekend playing at the school and he said " you need to chase me and play tag cause that's what families do!" He laughed so hard being chased.Life doesn't slow down and I need to absorb these times and make some wonderful memories.


I loved this quote by Deepak Chopra from Oprah's new show. " The most important time in your life is now, the most important person in your life is the one you are looking at right now and the most important thing you are doing is what you are doing right now". Lovely and just what I needed to hear.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my God….I Loved this!!!!!! Love the quote!!! I so agree with all of it!!!
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete