Saturday, July 30, 2011

Crazy Sexy

    I FINALLY go around to watching Crazy Sexy Cancer.I got it from the library, it sat in my house for two weeks and I made some time to watch it. Fantastic!! I wasn't surprised, I had read Kris Carr's books(Crazy Sexy Cancer and Crazy Sexy Diet) and found her to be so inspiring,funny and very knowledgeable.Watching the DVD made me want to push my meditation time up to 10 minutes.(Which I did today...and it surprised me that it went fast.)I also want to juice more..I did an apple carrot combo yesterday with Josh. He didn't like it but I might try more apple next time.(I have been following a wonderful blog that I have talked about before and Lindsay is currently doing a long detox.She has some great info.)
    I would highly recommend the DVD and the books they will make you cry, inspire you and make you laugh!! Kris Carr rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment