Friday, March 25, 2011

I got nominated for A Stylish Blogger Award.Too cool!!

  This is pretty cool vegan backpacker nominated me as a new blogger for a stylish blogger award.How cool is that?? I was pretty pumped.So I have to tell you seven things about myself and then pass the award on to 15 new blogs myself.

1. My husband was the guy I always wanted

2. I love my son he is the bomb!! I was changed forever when he came into my life.

3. I know going Vegan is going to change my life...stay tuned for this fun journey of mine.lol

4. I love wine..my best friend found me information the other night on some great Vegan wines.

5.I can't wait for garage sale season.My mom,Auntie Theresa,Josh and myself.I have so much fun squeezing myself and all the stuff we find in our vehicles.

6.I think I will run out of books to read at the library.Thank goodness for all the lovely writers out there.

7.Cooking and baking is my new hobby.Someone on The Kind Life forum suggested that Vegan eating become my new hobby.I have loved that suggestion and done just that.

Stylish Blogger Award
newly vegan
2 green food,green thumb,high heels
3Your mom's a vegan
4JL goes Vegan
5 Bella Maurinha
6The Vegetarian who hates Tofu
7The Vegenista
8ecolissa
9perfectly flawed woman
10Sketch-free Vegan Eating
11epicurvegan
12 a dash of compassion
13pride & vegudice
14tahinitoo
15Feel Good Girlie

THE RULES:

if you wish to continue:)
1 make a post and link back to the person who awarded you with this award.
2 Share 7 things about yourself
3 award 15 great bloggers
4 contact those blogger and tell them they've won

So I think I have done this right and I hope I got everyone's links done properly.This was my new blog thing to learn today instead of watching my PVR'd Survivor.lol.

PS..a couple of my blogs aren't Vegan just ones I enjoy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment